Regina R. Richards
Regina was born in Columbus, Ohio where she graduated from Columbus East High School in 1989. She was honorably discharged from the US Army Reserves in 2000 and graduated from The Ohio State University with a BA in Political Science and a minor in Criminology.
Regina graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan in 2005 where she clerked for a Criminal Defense Law firm, tutored criminal procedure students for the Student Bar Association, served on the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, and completed an externship in Corporate Legal Services.
Regina returned to her hometown, Columbus, Ohio in 2006 and was admitted to practice law in Ohio. She also gained admission to practice law before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Regina relocated to Springfield, Ohio in 2014 to accept a partnership with David Martin. She is currently a member of the Clark County Bar Association.
- Ohio Supreme Court, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 2009
- The United States Supreme Court, 2009
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
- Ohio Women's Bar Associaiton
- Clark County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, Former Publicity Chair
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Health Lawyers Association