David M. Martin
David was born in Springfield, Ohio on February 23, 1944. For his preparatory education he attended The Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania and was on the Dean's List there. For his secondary education he matriculated at Princeton University and received his Bachelor of Arts Degree cum laude. He then graduated from the University of Denver College of Law and received his Juris Doctorate Degree. He also served four years in the U.S. Air Force.
David was admitted to the Bar for the State of Ohio in 1975.
He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, and U.S. Tax Court.
He is a member of the Clark County, Ohio State, and American Bar Associations as well as the American Judicature Society.
- 1975, Ohio, U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio and U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- 1976, U.S. Tax Court
- 1978, U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Denver, J.D.
- Princeton University A.B., cum laude, Class of 1971
- Clark County, Ohio State (Member, Banking, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Law Committee, 1982—) and American Bar Associations
- American Judicature Society
- Springfield, Ohio
- U.S. Air Force, 1964–1968